1973 – Kenny Miller and Derek Willeke founded M&W Storage Systems specializing in Butler Manufactured grain bins and farm-related structures.
1975 – Kenny Miller became sole owner and renamed the company to M&W Construction and continued the business in Landeck, Ohio. Kenny maintained his relationship with Butler, selling and erecting pre-engineered steel buildings in Allen and surrounding counties.
1980 – M&W relocated to Elida Road in Lima.
1983 – Steve Roebuck started Northwest Commercial Contracting, Inc. based in Findlay, Ohio. They specialized in the construction/remodeling of Burger King and Taco Bell restaurants in Northwest and Central Ohio.
1993 - Steve Roebuck purchased M&W from Kenny and incorporated the business. After the purchase of M&W, Steve moved NCC to the offices of M&W in Lima. He continued to operate both companies for one year before merging them into one, retaining the M&W name. M&W continued to be the general contractor for restaurants along with office and medical buildings, warehouses, hotels, churches, and libraries; doing both conventional construction and Butler and Nucor pre-engineered steel buildings.
1995 - M&W became a certified Duro-Last roofing contractor, adding that self-performing division to their carpentry, steel erection, and painting divisions.
1999 - M&W moved their offices from Elida road to their current location at 1201 Crestwood Drive in Lima, Ohio.
2011 - M&W purchased Special Maintenance Roofing, Inc. from Chet Holtgreven. Chet started SMR in 1987 in Findlay, Ohio, and became a certified Duro-Last contractor. SMR was one of the earliest Duro-Last contractors in Ohio and the nation.
2013 - Brad Beining purchased M&W from Steve Roebuck. This allowed Steve to slowly step away from the business and retire while watching M&W continue to grow.